Friday, June 26, 2009

Miko Castaneda Brando

American Actor Miko Brando [Miko Castaneda Brando] born in Los Angeles, California on 26 February 1961. He is a son of American Greatest Male Star Acotr Marlon Brando's son. Marlon Brando second wife Mexican-American actress Movita Castenada is a mother of Miko Brando. Today millions of internet users searching 'Miko Brando' biography.

Why people searching the person, because He is a Long-time bodyguard of Michael Jackson. Miko acted films are Pancho's Pizza (2005), Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star (2003), and Thriller (1983). He is also worked some TV shows - Brando (2007), Video on Trial (2006), and Marlon Brando: The Agony of Genius (2005).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miko, this is Francisco I met you at the Pantry this morning on 08/02/09. It was a pleasure to meeting you in person for the first time. I was suprised,to witness that you are so down to earth. And I think I know why, we the share the same Birthday of February 26 although I was born in 1962.
    This I learned this morning as well as I write to you. I am architect, and if you need anything regarding services I can accomodiate you.
    Anyway, besides all that I was wondering if you would like to keep in touch. Maybe meet at the Pantry for Breakfast

    With all Sincerity, Keep the faith
    Francisco
    Here is my Contact info.
    My Email Adresss is fbjarchitecture@att.net
    Phone (323) 767-6981

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miko! I will just thank you for your love and support and for always beeing there for Michael Jackson. With L.O.V.E from Germany. M.S.

    ReplyDelete